woensdag 6 november 2013

Have a nice trip!


During my nighttime blog-hoppin' last night I got inspired by the cards made by Jodi on Stamping A Latte and by Maureen on Buttons & Bling. I think the style of both girls is great and wanted to try something alike myself. So here's my card with these gorgeous Docraft papers. I used the sketch of CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge #52 to start with and ended up with using different materials as embellishment. 


Tijdens het bloghoppen vannacht kwam ik langs de blog Stamping A Latte van Jodi en by Maureen ik keek ook bij Buttons & Bling van Maureen. Ik raakte helemaal geinspireerd. Dus ik heb me door haar stijl laten inspireren en daar is deze kaart het resultaat van. Ik heb de sketch van CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge 52 gebruikt als uitgangspunt en heb de kaart verder afgemaakt met embellishments van verschillende materialen.








Paper/Papier: Docrafts
Splitpens: just ordinary ones and some of Ranger (lower picture)
Strings/koord: Gorjuss

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, very fun!
    I love your take on the sketch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen