maandag 3 maart 2014

Friends are like flowers

I looked on my pinterest inspiration board for about half an hour and then finally an idea popped up in my mind. I used a stamp and sentiment from a Tiddly Inks set and the sketch from Sunday Stamps. I really like the colors of this one, I think the BG colors are my all time favorite (although I still want to have a bunch of other new colors off course ;) ). I hope you can also see the glitter I added on the hearts, just makes them perfect!Thanks for visiting and have a nice day!


Other challenges I'd like to join:
Hiding in my Craftroom - Spring colors



6 opmerkingen:

  1. Very fun colours and love the wee bit of sparkle you added :) Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a lovely sentiment and sweet images. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love this card and sentiment colours are lovely to thank you for sharing with glitter n sparkle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love how you staggered the flower pot panels on the very pretty patterned paper. Your colors are bold, bright and cheery.Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this fortnight--please play along with us again soon!
    :) Marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is fun! Love the jagged edges of the panels. Love the colours too - bright and ready for spring! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Perfect card for spring! Lovely colors & images. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen