vrijdag 18 april 2014

Best buds

Just finished this card. I stamped the two different images of My Favorite Things next to each other and used one of my new die cut sets. I colored them with copics, in my favorite colors (green and blue!). I really like these hexagons! Today I used the sketch of challenge #5 of Sketch N' Dies. It became a real spring card, isn't it?

Other challenges I'd like to join:
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Your favorite color combo (green & blue)
Ladybug Crafts - Here comes spring
Cards Galore Encore - Include your favorite color


7 opmerkingen:

  1. wow this is great I like what you've done with the sketch thanks for joining us at sketch 'n dies and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great take on the sketch. I love greens and blues. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So cute! Love the image and sentiment. Fabulous DP's and layout too! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Monthly for our "Favorite Color Combo" Challenge!

    Amy~DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. this is such a fun card with those cute little girls!
    I saw your project when I was adding mine to the links at Sketch 'n Dies.

    enjoy your week! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Cute image and lovely colouring. Loving the cute wee ladybirds. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use Your Favourite Colour Challenge #4 and Good Luck! Del xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. CUTE CUTE card! Love that sweet image!!
    Thank You for playing along with us at Sketch N Dies!
    Have a GREAT day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Dies. I hope you get to join us again for our next sketch. Agnieszka

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen