dinsdag 5 augustus 2014

Shop till you drop


Today I couldn't even longer resist all the discounts provided by Kit & Clowder at their Facebook 3000 member party. This fabulous group grows as we speak and I can only recommend becoming a member. I bought some digi images from All Dressed Up, and this shopping girl is one of them I made into a card today. Quite happy with the result! 

The E04 marker appears not to only be perfect for the cast shadows on her skin, but also for giving an "old-pink" look to her clothes. This is also the first time I used a border die (this one is by Stampin' Up) and I love the result. 

I'd like to join some challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Favorite things (isn't shopping your favorite thing?)
My time to craft - Use Kraft


Copics used:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Clothes: YG91, YG95, YG97, R85, E04, R20
Hair: E29, E57, E43, E53

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I seen your card over on FB it is gorgeous still have to go over to ADU this image will be in my basket.
    I'm a new follower.
    Chris x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for joining my challenge at Allsorts Tracy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous, amazing and talented colouring. Looks great with the kraft background. Thanks for joining us at MTTC. Caz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous card and your coloring is FAB!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen