zaterdag 18 januari 2014

How are things growin'?

A new day and new stamp and dies from My Favorite Things on my doormat! So here's my first card where I use the stamp of the farmer girl. I love the stiched border of this die, which makes me want to join challenge #67 at Allways Something Creative blog I used the sketch of Your Next Stamp Challenge again, so this will be my second entry over there. I also like to join #9 Anything Goes challenge at the Crafty Girls Challenges blog.

A second creation with this stamp and die set is waiting to dry, so I'll post another card within a few hours or so!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls this fortnight xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "stitching” challenge…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Allways Something Creative)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Pretty CAS card! Thanks for being a part of our challenge at Your Next Stamp! New challenge starts tomorrow!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen