zondag 12 januari 2014

Just because

Looking for some inspiration this morning, I visited the Inkspirational challenge blog. I decided to join their challenge #47, by using any color of yellow and brown. I dived into my stash and found some flowers to use. So... this is my take on it!

I'd also like to join/ Ik doe ook graag mee aan:
Delicious Doodles Challenges - #70 Flowers
Tip Top Tuesday - CAS 


Vanochtend was ik op zoek naar wat inspiratie, waarbij ik langs de blog van Inkspirational Challenges kwam. Ik besloot mee te doen aan hun challenge #47, waarvoor je elke kleur geel en bruin mocht gebruiken. Toen ik mijn voorraad dook, kwam ik deze bloemen tegen, die precies van pas kwamen. Dus, dit is mijn resultaat!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a cheerful card! I love the felt flowers
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I agree with Marina! What a cheerful card! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen